X is validated, but Cornerstone says it's not and won't let me edit pages

I’ve just moved everything from one domain to another and changed the production on Apex to the new site. I think everything is up-to-date.

Hello @dgtorva,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Cornerstone that comes with X Theme does not require separate validation. First I suggest you to delete Cornerstone plugin from Plugins > Installed Plugins. After that please try to revoke the validation from X > Validation > Revoke validation https://cloudup.com/c9gBSNmxF-5. After that please re-validation your copy of X Theme. One you visit the overview page, Cornerstone should get automatically installed and that should fix the problem.

In case issue still persist, please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take closer look.

Thanks.

Yes I thought you’d say something like that. I already did everything you’ve suggested but nothing worked (not even deleting X Theme and reinstalling). What, however, did work was increasing the PHP Memory Limit in my WP config (which I only spotted after trying to get a cache-clearing plugin to work). Must be something about the new versions of Cornerstone and X Theme that make them more demanding than previous editions?

Do mark this issue as resolved and thanks for getting back to me!

Glad that you have resolved the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.