X header overriding X Pro Headers

Hey there,

My X Pro headers are getting overridden by the menu options in Theme X’s Customizer. How can I fix this?

I looked through the theme options for a while to see if there was any option that needed to be selected in order to remedy this, then searched through the forums, but I’m not finding any response.

The website in question is https://www.gmhansen.com

Thank you in advance for a prompt reply. I’m needing to get this site up and running for upcoming job interviews :confused:

Hello @gmhansen,

Thanks for asking and let me extend my good wishes for your job interviews. :slight_smile:

Looking at the website it seems that you haven’t assigned header to any of the pages or set it as a global header. Please select the header and on right sidebar you can make the assignment. https://screencast.com/t/T7IVHNmZ

Thanks.

1 Like

Huh. What do you know… I figured it would be something simple. Thanks!

And thanks for the well wishes!!

You’re most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.