"x-generated-css" is placing link to a http theme.co image and breaking SSL

**RESOLVED WITH HELP FROM X THEME FB GROUP MEMBER

Hello there,

I’m running latest version X6.04.

After update to 6.0, and now up to 6.04, my site is now not working with its SSL cert.

My SSL green tick is gone and browser is saying I’m : Loading mixed (insecure) display content “http://theme.co/…/uploads/sites/2/2013/06/bg-integrity-1.png” on a secure page.

I’ve inspected in console, and it seems “x-generated-css” is generating this link to this http image from Integrity1 demo.

I have NOT put a link to this image anywhere in settings in customizer, in custom css, as a page background, as a background pattern etc… But somehow x-generated-css is making this link.

I have no control of x-generated-css to fix this. Can you please advise how fix this?

Resolved with help from a member of the FB group.

In new theme options, x had automatically inserted the theme.co background png as a background pattern.

Deleted this, and all good

Glad to hear you guys have resolved it! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.