X-generated-css = Cannot find in theme options, or in page's css

Hi,
I know the css from x-generated-css comes from global css, in theme > customize > global css…

However, there is a big block of CSS on my page that appears before the global css is inserted.

I thought it came from the page’s own CSS (from cornerstone), but that’s empty.

Also checked if I have anything coming from the child theme, nope.

So where is this block of CSS coming from? Any other place?

(I have cleard cache, disabled it, no luck.)

Hi there,

The section you are talking about is actually how our theme incorporates the settings you add to the Theme Options. For example, if you go to X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design and set the site to be full width or set the percentage of the content width, all those stuff generate CSS code which goes to that section to make your settings visible in the front end of the website.

The portion above is only an example you can go to different sections of the options screen and you will see many of them which need CSS to apply changes such as link colors, button colors,… all those stuff generate the code block you have mentioned.

That is the building block of our theme and you can not change or manipulate it as it will break the theme.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.