X for Real Estate Industry site?

Hi,

I have a friend that is looking to have a complete rebuild of his current site. It looks to be a very customized PHP site with a Dashboard that I am not familiar with at all. Definitely not built in WP, but it might be using Magento. I am steering him towards X because I am a bit more familiar with it (using for my own site and also built a site in it for a customer).

There are several features he needs that I am not sure how to go about yet and wondering if X has any plugin integration or tools to facilitate some of this. Here are some of the features that would be required:

  1. Map with listings integration. Like Google maps with ability to select a pin and have it bring up popup for listing
  2. Search Functionality with typical options such as price, lot size, etc.
  3. Advertising Integration ( ad spots through out the site) with analytics.
  4. Paid Subscription feature for Buyer and Sellers to opt-in via monthly payments and manage their own account profiles for real estate listings, advertising, etc.
  5. For back of the house features, they are looking for some extensive analytics and reporting to be included in the Dashboard for advertising and property listings.

The closest example site I have found to what he is looking for is:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

No takers on this? So is X not capable of doing a Real Estate type site?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.