X Email Mailchimp Form Prefilled Redirects

Hello,

I am trying to do the following:

  1. In my landing page, I have a call to action that says
    [Enter email here… and a button that says] [Get Started]. I am using the X Email Form.

After they enter their email, I am redirecting the customer to another page that has a form with additional details, I would like for their email that they filled out from the previous entry to be pasted on the form. The goal is for the customer, to not have to write his email twice.

Thank you in advance!

Hi There,

Unfortunately, this function is not available by default. It could be possible with customization but it would be outside the scope of our support. The following links might help you achieve this:


This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.