X-email_forms error

When I go to add a new page on my site (https://deletepress.org), I’m seeing a few error messages. I’ve attached a screenshot of this.

One is with X_email_forms, and the second looks like it is also being triggered by something wrong in line 5167 of the functions.php file.

The third is something with media buttons.

I think the theme and plugins are up to date.

Thanks for any help here,
Brad

Hello Brad,

Thanks for writing in! You may be seeing a PHP warning because you debug mode were enabled. You must disable it to get rid of those images. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the PHP Warning message. By the way, are you using the latest version of Email Forms 2.0.5.

Hope this helps.

Ruenel,

Sort of helps. That line define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true); is already in my wp-config.php file, which was a surprise.

My email forms though says it is up to date, but is version 1.1.2. I’m still on Cornerstone, I don’t know if that matters. Is there a place I can grab the 2.0.5 version?

Thank you,
Brad

Hey Brad,

You can get the latest version of Email Forms extension via X > Validations page. You can follow this thread on updating an extension 'X' Theme will not save any updates

Hope this helps!

Nabeel,

I was able to update the extension to 2.0.5. No problems there, thank you.

Now I’m seeing a couple of different php errors. I took a screenshot, but the warnings get cut off.

Any idea on how to fix these?

Thank you,
Brad

Hello Brad,

Please review your wp-config.php file. Please ensure that you have the debug mode disabled:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

I may have typography missed this line in my previous reply.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ruenel,

Thank you. That did it!

Be well,
Brad

You are most welcome Brad!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.