X Editor Does not Load

I just noticed this happening and I really have not done anything lately to cause this to happen. But when I am logged in to a site and I go to edit page under the Cornerstone option, the black x logo appears and just spins and spins…nothing loads.

This just started happening as I said, no issues have been experienced until now. Here is screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/ankmSKrDh

Please advice ASAP as I cannot edit any sites on my multisite network as this happens on every site.

Another side note that may help diagnose this, if I go to the X menu on the left hand side in admin area, and choose either Launch or Cornerstone, that loads fine and brings me to the menu where I choose content which then loads the pages and I am able to select a page to edit.

So the issue seems to be when I am actually viewing a page or am in the page listing and choose the option to “edit with cornerstone” that I get the error of the X logo just spinning and not loading.

Hey There,

One of your files in the cornerstone plugin was corrupted. I’ve replaced it for you and disabled the caching plugins so the changes take effect and now everything loads fine. Please verify.

Ok looks like I was able to resolve this. I noticed there was an update available for X so I performed the update, cleared all caches and everything looks to be working. Thanks for your help.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have updated to the latest version which has resolve the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.