X / E&P Form: Two payment options?

Hi there,
is it possible to use the E&P form and let the user decide, wether he wants to pay using paypal or stripe? In the “last step” form options I can choose paypal OR stripe, but not both.
How can I offer two payment options (paypal + stripe)?
Best regards
Uli

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The plugin only allows you to select between Paypal and Stripe. Regretfully you can use both of the payment options. We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Best Regards.

Hi RueNel,
thank you for the answer - but as you probably understand - I’m not very happy with that. Can you estimate the chance of the feature-request to be realised? And if it could be in weeks, months or years?

I definetly need both paying options, so I have to decide if I can wait for it or if I have to look for another plugin / theme and start from scratch.

Or is there any workaround to have both payment options in an E&P form?

Best regards

Uli

Hi there,

Please kindly consider that this will be a big feature and should be implemented by E&P developers and not us. We only can give the Feature Request suggestion to them, but it will be their decision to consider implementing such a thing or not.

I won’t count on that much of uncertainty, you should never wait for a feature request as there is no guarantee that it will be considered and it depends on many factors one of then the count of people asking for such a feature.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.