X doesn't launch

I am unable to launch, and the spinner just spins when I try. I disabled all plugins and it made no difference. The site in question is at https://mredsanders.net

I am unable to modify any pages in X and need to do so. When I go to create a new post, I click edit with cornerstone and nothing happens, the page refreshes to the wordpress edit screen again.

Thank you in advance! Ed Sanders

I tried reinstalling X and cornerstone and it’s now working. I was missing some javascript files somehow I noticed in the error console. Sorry to have troubled you.
Ed

Hi there,

Please kindly follow the troubleshooting guide below:

Also, there are few hosting service providers that use some security software. One of those software alerts a wrong warning regarding the vendor-cs.js file of the builder. Please kindly make sure that you have access to that file, if not kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to whitelist that file.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for the information. I don’t know why the file vendor-cs.js was missing from my installation. It was coming up 404 error. Reinstalling X and cornerstone seems to have done the trick.

Much appreciate your time.

Ed

You’re welcome, Ed.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.