Recently my client’s website (http://www.wvperinatal.org) has areas that are no longer working. The TOP menu no longer allows a hover with a pull-down menu. The Revolution Slider quit working and became a large gray area. I had to turn it off on the HOME page since it didn’t work. Visual Composer is not longer working. You click on it and it just stays on the little icon and never loads. Can you help?
Hey,
Please, could you explain your question better? I have checked your site and I am not seeing the slider.
Hi John. I currently have the Revolution Slider turned off on the homepage. It was coming up as a gray bar, where the graphic was supposed to be. Also, my MENU at the top no longer does the DROPDOWN. There should be several items under the first two Menu listings. I get nothing. A lot of the website was done with Visual Composer in a two column fashion. This has disappeared. In fact, when I try to edit with Visual Composer I get an opening icon that never really opens the page. On some pages whole columns are NOT showing up on some pages. I’m not sure what’s happened. Maybe something was UPDATED and certain EXTENSIONS like Visual Composer or Revolution Slider wasn’t. I have deactivated them and deleted them as some said this would fix the problem. It didn’t. I re-installed them and they still don’t show up. Any HELP is very much appreciated. Thanks.
Byron
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!