X Bulk Extension Manager page not permitted

X Theme v. 7.2.3, when trying to access to Bulk Extension Manager page I’m receiving an error message like “You don’t have permission to access this page”, can you help me? Thanks!

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like a permissions issue, try resetting your WordPress files and folders permissions. The correct settings can be found at https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/05/proper-wordpress-filesystem-permissions-ownerships/

If the issue persists then remove the X theme, adjust the permissions again and then re-install the theme.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel, I’ve tried every step you suggested but still have the error. I’m trying to access to Bulk Extension Manager page from the link in the X Extension section.

Hey Paolo,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please see: How To Get Support

Best of luck!

Thank you, added a secure note on the previous post

Hi Paolo,

It seems that there is a plugin that is causing the issue. Would you mind to try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you Jade you are right! Found the plugin, its last update created the problem. Sorry for wasting your time :slight_smile:

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.