.x-btn-widgetbar - Replace icon with button

Hello,
is it possible to replace the current x-icon-plus-circle with a button for: .x-btn-widgetbar?

Current display:

This needs to be consistent with the same button I have listed in the footer linking to the contact page:

Many thanks

Hello @managet0p_xtheme,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Did you mean to replace Icon with a button? It looks like this may require custom development and if that is the case it will fall outside the scope of the support we offer. However, can you please share website URL, I would like to see your setup and doing that I can point you in right direction to active the desired output.

Tanks.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I want to replace the icon with a button.
I am still setting up the site and it is in working progress, but here is the link:
http://managetopia.apps-1and1.net/
In the footer, you will see the “Contact” button.
I need to use this button instead of the x-icon-plus-circle which opens the overlay.

Is this possible?

Thanks again

Hi again,

Try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

a.x-btn-widgetbar {
    background: #54a1c8;
    border: none !important;
    padding: 20px 35px;
    border-radius: 3px;
}
.x-btn-widgetbar i {
    top: 6px !important;
    right: 21px !important;
    font-size: 25px !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Hi @Nabeel,
Brilliant! That looks great.
Thanks a million for your assistance.

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.