Hello, I’ve just updated a website on local environment. I can run the new version of Cornerstone only if I use a different theme than X. If I try to use Cornerstone in X I got a blank page. Debug is active but it istn’t showing me any message.
Now if I try to go back to the previous version of X and Cornerstone I still have the same problem.
I tried to deactivate all plugins but did not change anything
Any advice?
I put the site online, and everything works perfectly!
Ok! Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear it’s working. I’m not sure what would cause that, and regretfully the best way for us to find out more would be logging in to the site.
One thought that comes to mind is making sure you’re using a recent version of PHP locally.
it is 5.6, same of the remote environment
Hey There,
We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
They are already set up, thanks
Glad that you have managed to fix the issue 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.