X and The Grid operability

Hello,

I stuck with this good and monstrous The Grid.

I know it is not your product. May be you will be kind enough just to highlight on how to edit theoir demo skin and disable Date from say Skin called Lome.

I want to live title only, date of the page is not required. I have checked their editable skins and Lome is not one of them but is 100% what I need for my product description.

If any help, I’d really appreciate that.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you can not change the Lome skin but maybe the CSS snippet below helps you get rid of the Date. Kindly add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.tg-item-date {display: none !important;}

Thank you.

I had to purchase the full version and was able to download all skins with editing and Lome is customisable now. cool help

Glad to know that :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach us if you face any other issues.

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.