X and Pro: X customize vs pro luncher

Hi, this is my first time working with these frameworks. I built a pretty and functional site, but I am confused about a few things. Here is one: on staging, I installed x-theme followed by pro and pro child(activated). I built the site. Then I migrated it to production using wordpress’s all-in-one migration plugin. I noticed that staging and production dashboards are different. Staging has both “customize” and “pro” links and production site only has only “pro”. Which one is correct? Why would they be different? Did my migration work properly? Thank you!

Hi @elengart,

Thanks for writing in.

As of the moment, I am confuse of the problem. Would you mind sharing us screenshots of the difference. This are inside the pro:


Or you can send us both the credentials so we could check your setup. It should be the same because it is replicated.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Please check also the versions of the theme’s probably they are not the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.