Www.univogue.nl

Hi!

I just downloaded the X theme and I have to say this theme is incredible: so easy to use and I love the way you can customize it. Thanks for developing!

I hope you can help me with the following issue: for some reason my old website is shown, not the one I just build.
Sometimes I manage to find in on my own laptop (apple), but other people can’t see the new website. On my smartphone only the old website is displayed.
Do you know how I can fix this?

Thank’s in advance!

Sarah

Hey Sarah,

It sounds like this is a caching issue and not a theme issue. If you’re using a caching plugin, please clear all caches and also your browser cache then check again. You’re web host could also have internal caching so try contacting them also.

Thanks.

Hey,

Thank’s for the quick respond!
The problem is solved: it was a caching thing and my web host helped met fix it.

The other question is: the new site is build is not displayed well on mobile devices. How can I make sure all content have the right lay-out (the same as on desktop)?

Thanks again!

Sarah

Hey There,

Due to the responsive nature the layout will change depending on the screen size so we can’t give you a general answer on how to tweak things. One thing you could try is using the different viewpoints and the possibility to hide certain elements on certain viewpoints and display other content instead to curate what content you want to display and how you want it to be displayed. Generally everything should look decent out of the box so if you have a specific section that you dislike please provide an image so we can take a look.

Hey,

Thanks for your respond.
I added a screenshot so you can see what the problem is: you can see how the sentence is cut off (custom header).
I can only send one photo at a time, so I shall send the other screenshot in another reply.

Another problem is that when you click on a page in the menu, the home page is shown again. That’s also happening when you click on the ‘continue reading’ (a.k.a. lees verder) button underneath ‘onze dienstverlening - wat past bij jou?’. The strange thing is that when I’m logged in, everything works fine…

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

And here is the other screenshot: you see the three photo’s (team) in a row, but I want it to be photo-text-photo-text- and so on.

Hi Sarah,

You can utilize the Responsive Text Settings for the headlines, so it will respond to the viewers screens. Play with the Compression, Minimum size, and Max size option until you get the desired look/size.

If you do have a multiple screenshot, you can upload it here and just send us the link.

I can not replicate that issue on my end, all the menu items and the lees verder button are linking to there respective page (Werkgevers, LOOPBAANCOACHING, COACHING). Please clear your browser’s cache and any caching plugin you might have. I advice that you deactivate your caching plugin while you’re still developing the site.

Regarding your Team photo, that is happening because you separated the images from the names and bio. Please move the name and bio in the same column as there image.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!