Wrong column spacing and alignment

Hi, I’m trying to put an icon next to a text and i made a row with two columns. The distribution is set at 17% 83% and got them aligned left, it looks fine on cornerstore but when looking at it at the devices, the alignment is wrong and haven’t found a way to fix it. Any ideas? Here are some screenshots of what I’m doing.Maybe there’s a simpler way to do this instead of making two columns in a row but keeping the alignment?
Thanks!

Hello @Serna,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization that is why theme style is getting override. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

hi @prakash_s thanks for your reply.
No apparent conflicts. I’m running on php 7.4 but i’m not sure if that could be the issue.
However apparently it was fixed by changing the column percentage to 17%-60%. Not sure why but that was it. Thanks!

Hi Mauricio,

Glad you sorted things out,

You could have use either the Headline element or Button element in one column, both have the option to have a link text, and both have the option to have a graphic icon.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.