Wrapping Text around DIV

Hi

I have an issue, but I’d like to precede breaking it down with the help of an image:

Currently, what you see are a row (consisting of two columns) nested inside another column. So far so good; the column on the left consists of a text box fetching content from a post, and the column on the right consists of a Div box fetching taxonomies and the star rating.

What I’d LIKE to do is to have both the Text box and the div box to be in the same column, with the review text wrapping itself around the Div like so:

Is there a way I can do this? If so, how does one achieve it? Thanks.

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for reaching out.
You need to add the content with the HTML tags for that specific section and add the custom CSS style for that. Please remember that the custom CSS is beyond the scope of our theme support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you in doing the customization, or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

So this isn’t achievalbe via the builder’s flex box itself?

Hi Ankit,

If you want to achieve it with the Cornerstone, you need to divide the content into parts. Then you can divide the Rows into the single Column or multiple Column.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hmm. In which case, would it be possible to fetch the content body of the post in a broken format? Like, say, each Gutenberg block is separately brought in?

Hello Ankit,

Regretfully you cannot partially fetch the content body of the post. You use {{dc:post:the_content}} dynamic content to display the post contents inside the builder.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.