Wrapping feature image around content created via ACF

Hello I have used ACF to customise the post output and I am trying to wrap the feature image on the right of the content. What happens is that the image moves right but leaves a left gap of equal size between the image and the content.
I suspect this may be to do with the location of ACF but I wonder if you could help me to find a solution for this.

I have added the following css code .single-post .entry-featured {width:50%;float: right; margin-left: 30px;} but it does not seem to resolve the issue.

Hi There,

Please wrap a <div> around the h5 tags, something like this:

<div class="single-acf-wrap"> 
            <h5>Tag number: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>How long fishing?: &nbsp;<span style="color:red; font-style:italic;"></span></h5>
            <h5>Favourite lure/bait: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>Home port: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>Boat name: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>Boat registration: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>Boat length: </h5>
            <h5>Types of fishing: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>Who buys your fish: &nbsp;</h5>
            <h5>Website: &nbsp;<a href="">  </a></h5>
            <h5>Social media page: &nbsp;<a href="">  </a></h5>
            <h5>Image Gallery: <br> </h5>
</div>

Then change your custom CSS to this:

.single-post article {width:50%;float: right;}

Let us know how it goes!

Fantastic support as usual, yes this almost does the job!
Just two issues: the first is that for some reason the title of the post now sits above the photo (see image below) and secondly, is it possible that when viewed on a mobile phone the picture floating properties are ignored so that the content lines up underneath as it would normally?

Hi again,

To fix title and mobile floating issue, please replace the previous code with the following code:

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
    .single-post article header.entry-header {
        position: absolute;
        left: 0;
    }
    .single-post article {
        width: 50%;
        float: right;
    }
    .single-acf-wrap {
        padding-top: 30px;
    }
}

Cheers!

perfect!!! Thank you so much for the magnificent support!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.