WPtouch compatibility with theme x pro

Hi,

We have a website that has Theme X and works fine with the plugin WpTouch but we have another site with Theme X Pro and the theme is not working with WPtouch plugin. We wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions on how to make Theme X Pro work with WpTouch.

We have tried reaching out to WPTouch as well but are searching for any kind of solution.

If this doesn’t work do you have any suggestions how to make the site mobile friendly and not just mobile responsive?

Thank you in advance.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Pro is basically based with X. WPTouch should have work in Pro since it has work in X. What seems to be a problem with Pro? Would you mind give further clarifications or screenshots so that we will have the idea of what is going on?

Thank you in advance.

The issue we have is that when we install WPTouch Pro to build a mobile friendly version of the site, we then go under Appeance>Customize and this function doesn’t work, the Customize it just keeps loading and nothing happens.

Hello @Agency,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I installed WPTouch (free version) on a dev server and can replicate the ever loading under Appearance > Customize problem on my end. Further inspecting the source of the problem using Chrome dev tools I see error message that seems to reflect the issue:

Uncaught ReferenceError: WPtouchCustomizer is not defined http://xpro.com/wp-content/plugins/wptouch/themes/bauhaus/bauhaus-customizer.js?ver=2.2.2

Please note that xpro.com is my dev site. Further, I tried loading the Pro Theme Options panel under Pro > Launch > Theme Options and it seems to work without an issue and I don’t see that above error message up there. In that regards I don’t think it’s a Pro Theme issue and the error message seems to indicate the problem lies with WPTouch plugin. I suggest you to get in touch with plugin developer stating about above error message to find out possible solution.

I have also left a message on there live chat regarding the same error message. I will update the ticket in case there is response from WPTouch. https://screencast.com/t/3ERujiwrDcOr

Thanks.

Hello @Agency,

Update as of 10 Jan 2018: I haven’t received any sort of communication from WPTouch Support team. In that regards I suggest you to please have a word with them to resolve the issue.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.