WPMUDEV: Custom sidebars not compatible with Theme.co PRO

Hi all. I fear I’ve now fallen in the paria-zone of “we don’t integrate with 3rd party plugins”: But my plugin called Custom Sidebars from WPMUDEV does not work with the PRO theme.

Just wanted to know if:

1: Does anybody have the same problem as I?
2: Can the Custom Sidebar be made to work with the Pro theme?

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to this plugin?

At the moment, we do not have any experience in using this plugin. Pro theme uses the default dynamic_sidebar() function. Could you please give us access to your site so that we will know more about this plugin and how it works so that we can check and provide a solution to have this plugin work with Pro theme?

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.