WPML + The Grid Comptability

I have a client that I’m using The Grid along with WPML. The Grid shows fine on the English site, but in other languages, when I try to display PDF filenames from my media library, I get the error message “No post was found with your current grid settings.” All the media in my media library doesn’t indicate it is language-specific.

As a side-note, The Grid shows correctly for the client’s YouTube channel.

Thanks for any assistance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that your post has been translated also. I have check one of your posts and it seems that it is not being translated.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks! Do you know how I would fix the PDFs further down on th page? (they currently don’t link to the media - not sure how to do that) I don’t see options in the ‘media library’ for other translations.

Hello Again,

Thanks for updating in! I have checked the page and I could not find the link or the PDFs. Could you please elaborate?

Regards.