WPML scroll to ID not working

Hi,

I installed WPML, but there is one problem. I have linked some buttons to some IDs, but when I go to the translated page and click on the button with a link to an ID, it’s not working. What do I need to do, to fix this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! When using a linked button to an ID, you must make sure that when you translate it, the ID still exist even if the text contents were already translated. This is because if the ID is missing, nothing will happen upon clicking on the link.

Could you please provide the URL of the page in question both in English and the other language?

Thank you in advance.

https://clanck.com/ (dutch, original)
https://clanck.com/?lang=fr (french)

Hey @freshned,

There’s a Javascript error in your page. The cause of this might be version compatibility. You’re using the latest version of Cornerstone but not X. Please update X to the latest version and clear all caches including your browser cache then test again.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you! It’s working now. Great service as always here.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.