WPML one language doesnt show up anymore in cornerstone and X

Hi
after the latest update of cornerstone and X, I can’t edit the sections in corner stone anymore, they are just showiing on the tool bar on the right, but the preview doesnt show anymore. any tips ?

Hello @JUICYAGENCY,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi !
I also can’t add a translation to a new page i have an error message : Failed to create Page. JSON Parse

error: Unrecognized token ‘<’

Hey @JUICYAGENCY,

Your Ecole page can be edited on my end. The page can be translated too. Please clear your browser cache and/or try refreshing/reloading the page builder.

If after that the page doesn’t still work on your end, kindly record a video using Loom so we can see what you’re doing.

Hi Christian
after multiple clearing cache/browser and reloading the error is still her. Here is the screen recording, and from your screenshot, it is the nexrt screen that cause me trouble.

Hello Lolo Cohen,

Using the Layouts tab, click on the elements on your page and double-check for any broken HTML. Did you know that you have nested the <h4> tag inside the <h1> tag?

Simply use the HTML tag provided in the Headline element settings as shown below.

Having to check all the elements, we can pinpoint which have caused the builder to break.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This has nothing to do with the translation not showing up anymore and the fact that I am unable to create a new translation page. I tried with a brand new page and the problem stays the same… Could you help ?

I have done as instructed, but there is no change.

Hi Lolo Cohen,

It seems there might be some problem during the update of Cornerstone, I have checked and reinstalled it using the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone

And now everything is working fine.

Thanks

Hi , Now I can create the translation , but when I add the translation to an existing page, it doesnt save it, and says each there is no translation for this page… Is it still a cornerstone issue ?

Hi Lolo Cohen,

I have checked but didn’t find the issue you described here. Can you please share a video that helps us to recognize the problem?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.