Hi!
I have a problem translating my pages with WPML.
Instead of offering content from text blocks for translation, WPML pulls only shortchodes from the pages.
Is there any trick to make it work?
Cheers!
Hi!
I have a problem translating my pages with WPML.
Instead of offering content from text blocks for translation, WPML pulls only shortchodes from the pages.
Is there any trick to make it work?
Cheers!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! When using X Theme or Pro Theme with WPML, you will need to do a few simple steps to translate the pages. Please check out the more detailed information from this guide:
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Hi!
I have the translation management set to “use the translation editor” as per the documentation, but yet the translation editor pulls out shortcodes from Cornerstone, instead of text content.
In the video the body text seems to get translated correctly, but somehow that doesn’t work for me.
Otherwise, I’m familiar using WPML translations, and it tends to work out of the box.
Any other tips I could try?
Thanks!
Hi There,
There’s still issues for WPML translation using version 2 elements. For more clarification and guidance, please refer to this thread:
Aha, OK!
Thanks
Hi there,
Our development team is working on this matter, meanwhile please avoid using the Translation Manager and actually copy pages for the translation.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.