WPML Header Builder - Saving English Header automatically changes font sizes and spacing and button text and links to default English language

When saving my English header - it changes the Hebrew Header to match all font sizes, padding, as well as button text and links to the settings in the English Header.

Each time I edit my English header, I have to go back to my Hebrew header and remake all the adjustments.

Is this a WPML bug? Can you please look into it?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I think it’s a bug as I can confirm it as well the other one overwrites the other. I added it to our issue tracker. The temporary workaround is opening them at the same time, save your English header first, then save Hebrew header. This will make sure the Hebrew header is saved after the English.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is something I also encounter in the the page editor, which is a total pain.

Can you confirm it will be be corrected soon? I can’t work like this forever. (This bug exists for some time already)

Hey There,

This bug has been submitted to our issue tracker already so the developers will be made aware of it.
Please bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.