WPML and Post Grid compatibility

Hi there,

I am doing a multilanguage website with WPML. For now on it’s in Spanish and Catalan.

To show the posts, I did a post grid form Visual composer Grid Builder. I made it translatable and made the two versions. I applied each one in each lenguage.

The posts are transalted into the two languages. But them are only shown in spanish, also in the catalan version of the page.

But, if I am logged in as an admin, I see them in the correct language (In the catalan version of the web, I see in catalan). If I’m not logged, I see in spanish.

You can check them in:

Spanish: http://ethsi.net/novedades/
Catalan: http://ethsi.net/ca/novetats/

How can I solve this?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Did you created two sets of Post Grids? Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the information. I have investigated this issue and it seems that this is an issue with Post Grid and WMPL. There is a similar thread like this posted in WPML site: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/cant-translate-post-grid-from-visual-composer/

This issue wasn’t resolved yet. I would recommend that you contact WPML for more assistance. We will also try to reach out the creators of Post Grid to investigate this issue either.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.