WPML and Cornerstone Cannot edit page in secondary language

Hi there,

I’m having trouble editing my page in the secondary language in Cornerstone. The flags at the bottom right only show the English one and an Error saying “Invalid domain for site key” with what looks like recaptcha where the Chinese one should be.

The URL says it’s supposed to be the Chinese page but it’s just showing the English content.

I’m including a screenshot and will send the login info in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hello @coracle,

Thanks for writing in!

The error is coming from ReCaptcha, the extension of the Contact Form 7 plugin. You may need to temporarily disable the plugin or at least make sure that it is set up properly.

See the secure note.

For more details, check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel, thanks for the reply.
I’ve tried removing the ReCaptcha, but it still doesn’t work. The language switcher in the bottom right corner of Cornerstone doesn’t allow me to access and edit the Chinese page. I’ve tried multiple ways of accessing this, including changing the language in the top menu first, and then editing in Cornerstone, but nothing works.

Do you know what the issue is?

Hi @coracle,

I have checked your website and found that the issue with language is completely separate and not related to the reCaptcha. The flag for the Chinese language is not showing in the Page Builder, I went ahead and checked the WPML > Language > Add / Remove languages option and found that the flag is not selected for a specific language. I would suggest you check the specific language with the flag and check if that resolves your issue.

Screenshot-1169- (1)

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks @tristup,
Change the language actually messed up my pages, so I went back to the original setting. But going on your idea, what I did was create my own language icon and upload that. And that worked, I can see the new icon I uploaded.

Thanks for your reply.

You are most welcome. It is good to know that the flag icons are now working.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.