WPForms Plugin causes critical error

I have been using Themco for over 7 years but recently I wanted to start fresh - I have upgraded to pro and have reinstalled the theme and activated it all from new. However, when I try to use Cornerstone templates to install a demo theme it tells me to activate the WPFroms plugin. As soon as I do this the site gives a critical error and will only work after I disable the plugin.

I have checked the .php version installed at it is v **8.1.22 - I have also increased the php memory limit following documented instructions but this has not resolved the issues.

Appreciate any help in resolving this as I can’t use any of the features as soon as the plugin is activated. Just to add this from the Approved Plugins list.

Hello @sinan01,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please nable the WordPress debug mode? You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

We would also love to investigate the issue further if we can access the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.