WPBakery will not update

There is a new version of WPBakery Page Builder available. [View version 6.2 details]
Clicking Update Now link gets me this error: “Update Failed: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.”

Going through X>Validation shows me WP Bakery Page Builder is “Installed & Activated”

I am also showing this error (and others): " Warning : fopen(/home2/cvhps/public_html/companionveterinaryhospital/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/cvhps/public_html/companionveterinaryhospital/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5974"

Hi David,

Thank you for writing in, please deactivate and delete your current WPBakery because that could have been corrupted.

Then clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) .

Then reinstall the WPBakery under X > Validation.

If the issue persists, please do all the basic troubleshooting guide we provided here.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Yes, that worked. Deleted, reinstalled WPBakery, then cleared Cloudflare’s cache. Now on v. 6.2 of WPB with no errors showing.

Thanks for your help!

@dsphinx1,

It’s our pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.