Wpbakery and background video problems

I haven’t touched my website in a while and just recently updated it. The visual editor from wpbakery no longer works, I just see the shortcodes and content as if it was in the text editor.

I’ve noticed that the fullwidth background videos was a problem addressed in the change logs and I cleared all my cache like it said. The problem still persists.

Would love some help, please and thank you!.

Hello @khmimarketing,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As the editor is not working and you are seeing shortcodes up there. I suggest you to delete Visual Composer plugin from Appearance > Plugins and that reinstall from X > Overview > Extension and see if that solves the issue for you. Deleting plugin won’t delete the pages you have created.

For the second question, can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.