Wp update crashed website

Website has been active for 9 years. WP latest update crashed the website, only see a white page. I disabled plugins and restored site from a backup and it worked for two weeks. No that action does not work and my site is gone. What can I do to salvage the site?
the site is imsoco.com

Hey @imsoco,

Thanks for writing in! I have just checked your site and I could tell that you are already using the latest X theme 10.5.9 and Cornerstone 7.5.9 version. You may need to clear you plugin caches.

Cheers.

I doubt you saw my site since it is a blank page. Did you go to imsoco.com or imagesoundcontrol.com? I created imagesoundcontrol to replace imsoco.com since I could not get imsoco.com working again. I have a lot of info on imsoco.com that I do not want to lose if I transfer the license to the new site. Also I would not like to have to recreate the site.

Hey @imsoco,

You site, imsoco.com, redirects to imagesoundcontrol.com. Please provide access to the site with the issue so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

The host, sightground, redirected the new site to the old one. I deleted the redirect, but it has not taken effect yet.

The redirect is gone. The tech at the host stated:
“As for the imsoco.com website, I see there is an issue caused either by plugin or the theme which causes the site to run out of memory while the current limit is quite high, which suggests there is either some conflict or incompatibility between a plugin or theme version”

Hello @imsoco,

Please provide the WP details of your imsoco.com site so we can check it. You may need to include the FTP as well.

Thanks.

I am not certain what you mean. all credentials are the same user and password. I cannot log into the wp admin account

Hello @imsoco,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the login page is not accessible at the moment I would suggest you please share the FTP login details(please ask your webhsot to provide the FTP login details) so we can debug it on our end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.