Wp-types Toolset CRED conflict after PRO 1.2 Update

Ever since the PRO update to version 1.2 there has been a conflict wit the visual editor where we get the warning “A conflict has on the front end has prevented the preview from loading.”, after trial and error it was the determined CRED was the plugin causing the conflict. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hey,

You need to contact the plugin’s author because our team can’t offer support to third-party plugins.

Thank you for your response, I do understand that is not your plugin and I will be contacting them, however it is only after the PRO 1.2 update that is issue appeared, it work was working well on version 1.1 and prior for about a year with X and Pro.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials? And please provide a video recording about this issue.

I can’t promise any solution, but I could gather information that I may able to add to our issue tracker. I too recommend the plugin author just to see what’s causing this issue.

Thanks!