WP recipe maker

Hi

I’ve been using wp recipe maker in this themeX with cornerstone and its been working working great using the ‘raw content’ block and short code. However now the recipe buttons do not show at the top of the post like they do with the rest.
I’ve just switched from classic content to the newer content, could this have caused an issue?
This page shows no buttons even though they are turned on globally

This page shows the buttons working:

to add to this nothing I change on wp recipe maker template creator (where I can edit the css and html) actually updates the buttons on the blog.

It looks like there is something on the themeX that is overriding the settings. Maybe these two problems are linked

Hello @vancouverwithlove,

Thanks for writing in! As a replacement for the classic raw content element, you can use the new Content Area element. If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi there Ruenel,

Unfortunately that didn’t work. I’ll send my log in details in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and the only difference i could find was the classic elements were used on the post where the buttons are working correctly so I went ahead and added Classic Raw Content element with the shortcode on the post where the buttons weren’t showing and it worked.

For some reason the buttons do not show up when you add the shortcode in the Raw Content (v2) element. I’d recommend you to use the Classic Raw Content element for the shortcodes to avoid such issues.

You can check your post and the buttons are showing up now. Hope this helps!

Dear Nabeel,

You’re a genius. Thank you so much!

Just to check - is there any issue with my using the Classic Raw Content in conjunction with other non-classic elements in the same post? Just wanted to make sure there is no issue with compatibility when I mix element types.

Thank you again, I’m very grateful!

Hello @vancouverwithlove,

Since you were using classic sections, classic rows and classic columns, it is best that you use mostly classic elements like the classic raw content element. Do not mix thing up to avoid any conflict. We also encourage you that in your next build or when you create a new page, use the new elements to avoid any issues.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.