WP issues with X theme

I am trying to build a X theme in WP and this is what I get when I UPDATE/PUBLISH… any suggestions as to why I am not seeing anything? Many thanks.

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in I have check your test site url and there is no indication that it is set up incorrectly. The homepage is displaying and I can see the wp-admin too. I just cannot log in since I do not have access to it. Did you change the permalink settings in Settings > Permalinks? Maybe you have in configured custom and maybe this is why you are having trouble with.
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.