WP Forms Formatting

Could you help with my WP Forms not centering at the bottom of www.martinrayvaughan.com? When I am in Cornerstone it looks fine. When I go live though, it is way off.

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for writing in!

The name fields have 60% maximum width while the message field’s width has 100%. Please set the same widths and make sure that your left and right margins are set to “auto” to keep them at the center. If this suggestion does not help, please provide us access to your site so we can check out the file settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Martin,

We’re sorry if you’re expecting a fix for the issue.

What you’re seeing in the live page is the WP Forms style and what you see in the Cornerstone preview is the theme styled WP Forms. I say theme styled because the WP Forms CSS doesn’t load in Cornerstone.

If you like the look in Cornerstone, contact the WP Forms support or search the WP Forms documentation to learn how to disable the WP Forms styles so that the form will inherit the theme’s style which again is what you see in Cornerstone.

If you need more styling to be done, you need to reach out to WP Forms support also as Cornerstone currently does not have form styling options.

If you want to style the form using CSS, another option is to subscribe to our One premium support. This way, your form will be styled both in Cornerstone and in the live page.

Thank you for understanding.

Whoa, let’s put Rue back on this. LAUGH OUT LOUD

Christian, I’m only trying to duplicate what Theme.co has advertised with the Ethos Photography site. How could it be a mystery to make the contact section of your advertised template? Did you all have to reach out to a third party on this or am I just using the wrong contact form? (https://demo.theme.co/ethos-photography/)
I don’t really care which contact form I use (I’m about to try Contact Form 7 real quick). I also do not need any powerful features…just name, email, and a reliable channel to my Gmail inbox.
Doesn’t seem like rocket science…Rue has pulled me through worse :slight_smile:

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

I have logged in and I see that you now have the Contact Form 7 plugin activated. You also change the layout of your contact section which now shows the CF7 form. If you are satisfied with this form already, then you are good to go. CF7 may look simple but this is a powerful and most used form plugin. I ever you want to change the colors of the submit button, you can simply go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Buttons and set the desired button colors.

Cheers.

@ruenel you da man. Contact form 7 is certainly easier and works just fine!

Great! It’s good to know that you love the CF7 plugin.
Should you need any other information, please do not hesitate to create another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.