I’m currently using the WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms plugin on a client site. In the final stage my client would like to be able to recommend different products based on user input. Is this possible? From my investigations I suspect not, but thought I’d check here…
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! This might not be possible but this may help you https://codecanyon.net/item/wp-cost-estimation-payment-forms-builder/7818230/comments?page=130&filter=all#comment_19226111
Hope this helps!
Thanks Nabeel,
I really appreciate you taking the time to look in to this. Your link was very informative but perhaps I wasn’t very clear with my original post - the ‘products’ concerned aren’t actually woocommerce items so unfortunately this isn’t going to provide a solution. I don’t think it’s possible to output a different text string based on user input, only a different numerical value ie. cost. Not surprising really - it’s a cost estimation plug-in after all
Thanks again for your time.
You are very welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.