I am using the WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder for a client and we have been having some issues. There have been some payments that did not go through ( I am not sure if this was on our end or Stripe’s) and now I am having an issue with the format of the the data on the downloaded CSV file. I can download the CSV file but the data comes populates in one column and is not organized. I also tried to download each order individually to get the orders to my client and now the plugin becomes unresponsive when I click on some receipts. How can we pull organized data that we can use? Thank you for your response in advance.
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
Maybe there is an internal server error or script conflict that affects the process. I can’t verify any of it and I have no capability to test the payment. But, I could gather some information that maybe I could forward to our issue tracker.
Would you mind providing the following information in a secure note?
- Site’s URL/ URL where the form is
- Admin and FTP login credentials ( to see if there are any error log )
- And most important, a video recording of the whole process
Thanks!