WP Cost estimation form not working/ X-Icon

Hi,

I have built a form and it used to work fine. It is still there, but is no longer working. The objects in the form are clickable.

Hey @fantasy_5,

Thanks for writing in! You are using SiteGround and at the same time, Cloudflare. You may have some caching issues. Please check this out:

Best Regards.

HI, Ruenel

I have always used both and it used to work just fine. I was able to go through every step in the form without issues. I cleared my cache on both and the website the other day a few times. Is it possible for you to check to see if there might be another issue? I’m not able to click anything in the form. i can’t move past the first page.

Hey @fantasy_5,

There could be a custom code or plugin conflict affecting the functionality of the WP cost estimation form. I highly recommend that you perform our common troubleshooting.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi, @marc_a

I tried the different optiona and even tried to create a new form and that one isn’t working either. Is the plugin broken? Is there any assistance I can receive to resolve thye issue?

Hello @fantasy_5,

Did you remove the problem URL? It seems that it no longer exist.

• See the secure not below.

Please provide the URL with the WP Estimate Form in it.

Thanks.

Hi, Ruenel

I was updating a few things. I did temporarily, but it can be found in the submenu tab under the contact page.

Hi @fantasy_5,

I have checked the page and now it is redirecting to another page, which shows the screenshot added to the secure note. Can you please check and let us know when it is accessible for further investigation?

Thanks

Hi,
I will send you the link in a secure note. It is now positioned under the contact page link.

The screenshot you see is the wp cost estimnation form I am having an issue with. It’s not clickable at all. I can’t seem to move past the how much to make it page.