WP Cost Estimation Form not embedding correctly

Hello,

I recently tried to embed a form from the WP Cost Estimation & Payment forms builder but it’s not showing correctly after embedding on a page. Please see https://theconsciouscraft.com/test/ for an example of what’s going on.

I didn’t realize that this plugin was now included with the theme, I purchased it a while back and used it on a separate site with no issues. I recently installed the most up to date version on this site which I’m guessing might be different than the bundled version with the theme?

Any insight in how to fix this is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hi,

Can you try reinstalling the plugin. Deactivate and delete from plugins page.

Then install it back via PRO > OVERVIEW

You can also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi @paul.r

I deactivated and deleted the version that I had installed, and then installed it again using your instructions (pro > overview). I still had the same issues.

I tried testing for a plugin conflict, I deactivated all of the third party plugins and the same problem still existed.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Hello There,

I am another staff checkin in this thread. I went ahead and created a test page. The shortcode works perfectly as shown here: https://theconsciouscraft.com/an-x-test/

I have edited the page and it turns out that you are using the content area element. I removed the element and used Classic Raw content element and the form displays correctly.

I made a copy of the section and used text element, raw content element and content area element. All of the elements displays the form correctly which is weird.

The issue before could be because of your SG Optimizer cache. I have cleared it before testing my changes by the way.

Please check the page now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.