WP Cost Estimation - ALL ORDERS LOST

Hi,

We use the WP Cost Estimation & Payment plugin to do our online giving (processed through PayPal). In the last week something happened and the plugin deactivated itself. I reactivated it and everything seemed ok, but then I learned that the list of orders has been erased, and it is no longer keeping track of orders in the orders list. We have had an order placed and processed so it must still be working, just not recording in the orders list.

Hi Durean,

Thanks for reaching out!

WP Cost Estimation & Payment plugin data is saved in the database. I believe that when the plugin was deactivated ( by accident ), that is the time the order list is not kept the record. On the other hand, are you saying that when you activate again the plugin the place order is not in the order list? If yes, please make sure that the said plugin is on the latest version.

If none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Durean,

I have checked the specific form and found that the Order of the form field is working fine. I have temporarily changed the order of a single field and found it is working after clearing the cache. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. I don’t think that was the issue I was facing. I have attached a screenshot here. The problem I am having is that order still seem to be processing, but they are not showing in my orders list. So I have no info on what was given or by whom (info I typically get from the Orders).

Hi Durean,

Thanks for clarifying it.
I have checked the Orders of the specified Form and found that it is not able to load the data and shows some JavaScript errors in Browser Console. It might be due to the improper update of the plugin. I would suggest you deactivate and delete the existing plugin manually through the FTP/CPanel and re-install it again from the X > Validation. Please remember that deleting the plugin from Plugin List will remove all the data related to the plugin.

I would also suggest you take a backup of your website before you perform the above steps. If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel to access the files

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I did deactivate and delete and rebuilt the forms I had. It appears to be working now. Thanks for all the help!

Hi Durean,

Great and you’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.