WP Bakery Page Builder Disappeared from Home Page

I’ve run into an issue with the home page on my site. The WPBakery page builder has disappeared just from this page making it impossible to edit.

This is what it should look like:

Legacy X integration is enabled.

I’ve checked random pages and WP Bakery Page Builder is showing. So the issue appears to be just on the “Home” page.

The site uses a child theme I created from XTheme (latest version 10.4.13 ), Cornerstone (7.4.13 ), and WP Bakery (Version 7.3 ). There is an update for WP Bakery but it is not available for this version of XTheme.

I used troubleshooting mode to turn off all plugins. When Cornerstone is enabled, WP Bakery disappears from the home page.

I have no idea how to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Hey @ssiwebdev,

Thanks for reaching out!

For us to help you determine your issue, we need to check your backend settings properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Done. Thank you!

Hi @ssiwebdev,

I have just checked your website and found that the WP Bakery is working on all the pages including the Home page.

Thanks

So strangely, the home page was replaced or unpublished then republished yesterday at 9:55am. I have no idea how this occurred but it was not me.

This however seems to have corrected the problem but now I’m seeing a different problem that only shows on “Industry” pages where the entire footer appears as a second column. When the page is previewed, it looks like a split screen. I have no idea why this is happening. I haven’t made any changes to the settings.

This is what the page is supposed to look like:

I don’t know if this is related or not.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi @ssiwebdev,

Glad to know that the Home page problem is now solved. I would suggest you create a new ticket and add the problem to avoid any confusion.

Thanks

I will. Thanks!

Hey @ssiwebdev,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.