WP Bakery Formatting Issues - Loss of breaks, spans and divs on backend editor

Hi there,
I’m experiencing a number of issues with Xtheme since Visual Composer updated to WP Bakery.

First is when ever i put line breaks in utilizing the backend editor and then save my page wp bakery or Xtheme rewrites by content and removes the breaks.

I’ve tried hard coding breaks in the text editor using
and even those are getting rewritten and removed.

I know it easy to say just use Cornerstone - unfortunately thats not an option because many of the sites I’m maintaining and am experiencing this issue on were before Cornerstone and are built on Visual Composer.

Is this a WP Bakery issue that I’m experiencing or an issue between the Bakery and XTheme talking to each other.

Really could use some advice here because I have a VERY large number of client websites built using XTheme and Visual Composer that I maintain. I’m afraid to make content updates right now on the chance of destroying what layouts I already have.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This is not an issue with the theme or cornerstone, it’s known issue with visual composer itself which is why they provided the version 5.4.5. Please make sure your visual composer is updated to that version. But if you’re referring to different issues then, please provide a video recording on how we could reproduce this issue then we’ll test it too.

And if possible, you may provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note and we’ll check it too.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.