WP Admin Backend Crashes after update

Fatal error: Call to undefined function csl18n() in /home/lebwebxy/public_html/illuminatinghealth.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-modal/includes/cornerstone-modal-element.php on line 8

I tried deleting the file, but it is required elsewhere, so that didn’t work. Please help!

Hi There,

The cornerstone-modal is outdated.

Please contact to the developer and update it to the latest version.

You can also disable this plugin by renaming the cornerstone-modal folder to cornerstone-modal-old.

Regards!

Ok, so I haven’t used X for a while, it was the first major project I worked on and now I use a different visual builder. I know you can download cornerstone while you’re in the backend, but how do I get there if I can’t get into my admin panel. Is there a direct url that should still work? How can I update without dashboard access?

So I got into the backend by making the carousel and cornerstone modals *-old in the directory. How can I update them? Are they completely deprecated, have they been incorporated into the base and do not need plugins? Just wanted to know.

Hi There,

Those are 3rd party plugins which are not compatible with the latest X theme & Cornerstone versions. For more information, please contact plugin developers directly as mentioned above.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.