WP 6.2 + Cornerstone Editor not loading

Hello, after wordpress 6.2 update crashed all of my websites…
I resolv all problems by following all the instructions given in the forum.
I’m still observing major bugg in one of my client website : https://teazit.com/

WP 6.2 and Pro 6.2.1

Cornerstone is not loading properly, in Header, Footer, Layout and more…
Please, this is an emergency, i’m working with your product since 2016.

Thank you,

Hello @lrgnbrbr,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I add the secure note to my previous post. Thanks

Hi @lrgnbrbr,

I have checked and found that the Cornerstone is working fine. I have checked and found that only the Header is not loading, and Container 3 of the header is the reason behind your problem. I would suggest you delete the element one by one until the issue is fixed, and the last one you delete might be the reason behind your issue.

Thanks

Hi, the problem is not only in Header. Is in Footer, Landing Page and other random pages.
Please can you give me a better solution/investigation ?

Hello @lrgnbrbr,

I went ahead and checked your settings and I was able to replicate the issue. In order to help you with your concerns I would suggest you please copy your live site to the staging server and share the admin login details with FTP login details so that we can investigate it without breaking your live site.

Please have a look at this article to learn more about how to move the live website to the staging server.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello i put a secure note in the previous post, for let you investigate without breaking the live site. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @lrgnbrbr,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there is a plugin conflict issue I would suggest you go to the plugins —> deactivate the Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent plugin and then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I am having the same problem and have followed all of the to date solutions :smile:

1 Like

Ok so I deactivated all of the plug ins. Something worked because the app launches smoothly. I will go back and reactivate the plug-ins 1 by 1 to see which one breaks it.

Hello @Barryfreeman,

Please follow all the above guidelines and let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s it worked !
Which plugin for “cookie consent” is compatible/recommanded with this new version of pro ?

Hello @lrgnbrbr,

We have not tested such plugins at our end s we can not recommend you any, you may search on the WordPress plugin repository. Please note we don’t provide any third-party plugin support it is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.