Working with text is impossible

Dear Theme.co support,

I switched from X to Pro building my website and have now problems obviously with Cornerstone.
I had begun this project with X, decided, to delete my complete layout and site-structure to build it new with Pro. ( I had not yet content on my website except some test files, but an unsolved problem to center text vertically).

The existential issue is, that I cannot work with text in the content area. I can insert all elements (? - I didn’t try every single element) except the text element. I can handle it in cornerstone, can write into the textfield, but it is not visible neither in the preview, nor on the website, when I control the changes. It is ignored, as if it wouldn’t exist.
Meanwhile I have updated everything. Wordpress, the theme and the plugins are all up to date. I deleted every plugin, that could cause problems. I increased the php memory limit to 1024 MB. But nothing helped.

My website is built as multisite for the two languages german and english. I use the plugin Language Redirect to lead the visitors from mydomain.com to the subdirectories mydomain.com/de/ or mydomain.com/en/ automatically.

What can I do now?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Franz

Hi There,

Please provide your URL and point exactly where you are facing each issue.

Thank you

Thank you for your promt answer Joao. Here are the the complete login-data of my website, so you can check everything you need, to solve my problem.

The name of my domain is franzhollweck.com
From there the visitors are directed to franzhollweck.com/de/home/ or franzhollweck.com/en/home/ .

I have deactivated Language Redirect now, because I am working on my german website and you would be directed to the english version with it automatically.

I did some trials on the „HOME“-page, so you can see, what my problem is.
It seems to me, that not only the text-tool, but also the icon-tool makes trouble.
I also had temporarily difficulties, saving my settings.
Some trials you can find on „Copyright“, „Impressum“ and „Kontakt“, too.

In the header of the german website you find a small text-element with a link to the english version. That works without problems.

What do I wrong? Or what is wrong with my wordpres-account?

Have a nice, unstormy sunday.

Franz

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed information. After further investigation, I found out that the text is not displaying because the body and content font size is set to zero.

Please go to X > Launch > Options > Typography > Body and Content and set it font size to at least 1rem.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Yes, it works now. Thank you for your help. Great support.

Franz

You’re welcome, Franz.