Wordpress Topbar Showing

Hi, Apex:

Thanks for all your advice.
I seem to have a Wordpress topbar showing above my website topbar on any device (phone, laptop, etc.).
I am logged out of Wordpress and it’s still showing.
Can you please help me remove it?

Also, the footer has disappeared, I believe, after I moved the menu on Fixed Right setting. Is this normal?

I do thank you in advance for your support.
Diana

Hello Diana,

There could be a plugin that is adding the toolbar to the site even if you are logged out.

Please try the suggestions here: https://goo.gl/WBjgXY

Would you mind providing the URL of the site in question as you have several licenses in your account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the fast response:
www.clipsandclicks.media

Hello Diana,

Thanks for providing the link. I have checked your site and for the toolbar, it looks like you are using JetPack on your site. Would you mind checking in this link for a possible solution.

As for the footer area, the footer is still there but the text contents are not visible because the footer area has a white background and the text and link settings of your site are set to white.

An option would be to set the footer background to a darker color so that the white text will be visible. To do that, please add this code in X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom {
    background-color: #000;
}

Or you can change the color of the footer content and links to a darker color by using this code:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content a,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    color: #000;
}

You may change the color value in the codes above:

Hope this helps.

Awesome!
Thank you!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

I deactivated all W3 cache and Jet Pack (that setting mentioned in the article was not activated).
Wordpress bar is still there…

Hi Diana,

In that case, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Hi,
Info attached.
Thank you in advance!
Diana

Hi Diana,

I guess the W3C Total Cache plugin is causing the issue. You’ve deactivated it but the cache files are still on your server. Please take a look at this article to completely uninstall it:

https://www.webnots.com/how-to-completely-delete-w3-total-cache-plugin/

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hey Diana,

I am another staff checking in this thread and I have figured out the cause of the issue. It is because you have installed BuddyPress and enabled the option to display the toolbar for logged out users.

So I went ahead and logged in to your site. I disabled the toolbar option in Settings > BuddyPress > Options and not it is gone.

Please check your site again.

Oh, this is amazing!
Many many thanks!
Above and beyond, really!

Diana

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.