Wordpress site still pointing to old hosting after migration. Help please

Hi,

I have performed the Velvet Blues update URL but still, my wordpress x-theme site is still loading the x-theme assets from the old hosting.

Old hosting is: http://www.digitalsolutionsbymd.com --> I have deactivated already
New hosting is: http://ascend.ph/?page_id=10

As you can see below it’s still loading the css file from the old hosting… How do I update that to the new hosting?

Anybody who can help? Thanks

hey @rustedfingers, are you using a hosting provider or are you in charge of the server? Because it could be a DNS resolving issue. If it is, you maybe able to contact your provider and ask if your domain is connect to the correct server.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am using a hosting provider… Let me check that with the provider.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.