Hello!
I am trying to start my wordpress site from scratch so I can install the “pro” version of x theme but wordpress is telling me my license is invalid.
I purchached my license through envato in January. Please help.
Hello!
I am trying to start my wordpress site from scratch so I can install the “pro” version of x theme but wordpress is telling me my license is invalid.
I purchached my license through envato in January. Please help.
Hey There,
I can only see a X license in your account not a Pro license. Did you upgrade your X license or acquire a new Pro license?
Hello!
I didn’t upgrade to a pro license. I didn’t know I had to since wordpress has been telling me to update my theme because there’s a new update. How much is it to upgrade? And what are the steps?
Also, cornerstone is not working at all. Can you help me with this?
Hey There,
I am not completely following.
You either can use X or Pro, since you’ve purchased X I would recommend installing X and then validating it with your purchase code. Cornerstone comes with X as a bundled version and only works with X so you will need to have X active. Once activated and validated Cornerstone gets auto validated.
Well, it’s not working at all. Can you help me with this? I have X theme and cornerstone isn’t working because it says it needs to be validated.
I will need the wordpress admin login credentials in order to take a look. Thanks!
Thanks!
Here they are:
Hey There,
The reason why your Cornerstone is not validated is because it comes bundled with X and your X theme was not active. Cornerstone only works in conjunctions with X. If you want to use Cornerstone standalone with a different theme you would need to buy the Cornerstone standalone license. All the best!